Whether you like chicken breast or not, you'll be a raving fan of this recipe. Simple and absolutely delightful.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 3-4 Boneless Whole Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Ritz crackers per Breast (can use coconut flour and add sea salt also)
- Raw Butter
- 3-4 eggs
- Crack eggs into bowl and whip.
- Finely crush crackers and place in battering container.
- Pound Chicken Breast with mallet to tenderize.
- Batter Breasts in egg, then roll in cracker crumbs (or salted coconut flour).
- Lay in glass pan and place a slice of raw butter on top of each breast, cover, and bake @ 350 for 40-45 min.
- Optional: Take cover off for last 5 min for extra crisp.