Getting Approved with Sezzle
While our goal is to be able to approve every order, there are some situations where we might not be able to approve your order.
Here are some things to consider to get your order approved:
- Do you have sufficient funds available? Typically, we check to make sure you have at least 25% of the total order cost available at the time the order is placed.
- Length of time using Sezzle. Usually, we are less restrictive after the first six weeks.
- The overall amount outstanding on previous orders and number of orders still open. If there are multiple orders with outstanding payments, and/or a majority is still outstanding on a previous order, paying those off can help increase your likelihood of approval.
- Overall value of your new order. Reducing the order amount, or splitting it into smaller transactions, can help!
- Payment methods linked to your account. Adding another debit card or a credit card can help us better understand your repayment ability, which can help get orders approved!
- Finally, each order is looked at individually. This means that if you were not approved for an order with a merchant today, it doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be approved for a different order tomorrow.