Easy peasy meal recipe. Quick, simple, delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of Bone Broth Concentrate (bison, beef, chicken, or turkey all work great!)
- A spoonful of butter, lard, cocout oil, avocado oil, or best yet: Bone Broth Tallow
- Make sure your pork chop is fully defrosted.
- Pat the pork chop dry, bring it to room temperature and season liberally with freshly ground Redmond's Real Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Set your Instant Pot to saute and drop in your butter, lard, oil, or tallow.
- Once hot, sear the seasoned pork chops for 1-2 minutes on each side (until golden brown) and remove from heat and set aside.
- Scrape out Instant Pot, add 1 cup Bone Broth Concentrate, put chops back into Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to pressure cook on high for 7-8 more minutes, then let pressure cook naturally release.
- Let rest at least 5 minutes before eating.
If you'd like to avoid using any sugar-laden condiments, caramelized mushrooms &/or onions are the perfect accompaniment and can be quickly fried while you let the chops rest. So simple and so good!