Recipe Author:Stan Fishman, Tender Grassfed Meat
I don't like liver but I know it is a great source of iron and Vit A., B vitamins and trace minerals. Here is a great way to sneak it in your diet and you'll never know it is in there.
(Note: This recipe works well with our bison, elk or beef)
Serving Size:6 oz.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 lb. NorthStar Bison Ground Bison Blend meat
- ¼ lb. NorthStar Bison Braunschweiger
- 2 slices all natural sourdough bread
- 1 large organic onion, finely chopped
- 2 organic eggs, beaten with a fork
- 1 tsp. organic seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. sweet Spanish paprika (or organic paprika)
- 2 tbsp. pastured butter, cut into tiny cubes
- ½ cup organic cream
- Use a blender to reduce the bread to bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with your hands, trying to make sure that all ingredients are mixed evenly together. Once all the ingredients have been mixed evenly together, form into the shape of a loaf.
- Place the loaf in the middle of a greased glass loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is firm. This should give you a juicy meatloaf.
Serve and enjoy!